- Speed up and simplify the flow of boost development.
- Drastically reduce the amount of code the application needs to store.
- Create building blocks that are composable with others.
- Make the app more interopable with potential backend architecture (ex. DAOhaus Marketplace, DAOhaus API, Boost APIs).
- Remove the need for community developers to alter the core application architecture.
- Maintain consistent patterns and types across the app that can be easily tested and maintained.
- Better tools for DAO devs so they can create better tools for DAO communities.
- Proposal Forms
- Form fields
- Contract Interactions (TXs)
- Proposal cards (detailed and simple view)
- Treasury and Minion vault UI
Head in to the DAOhaus discord, to the support or boost-dev channels, and leave a detailed message. If some time goes on without a response, feel free to tag me