In 2022, DAOhaus Warcamp (Magesmiths) would like to be more open about our Product Roadmap. Here's what the DAOhaus community can expect from now till ETH Denver (mid February).
We'll be updating this page as we flesh out our Roadmap, so do stay tuned!
ℹ️ How to read the table
The Focus areas are prioritised in the following manner:
- 🟢 Must-haves: Today, we’re devoting resources towards them
- 🟡 Should-haves: We’re allocating future resources to them
- 🟠 Good-to-have: No explicit resource allocations today
The Teams are split in the following manner
- Team Rage is a research team that hacks experimental projects. Uses short-term development and a disciplined approach to experiment design.
- Team Sage designs and builds the app (and DAO tools) using Team Rage’s data. This team prizes long-term thinking, focus, and quality control above all else.
|1||🟢 Deliver the Yeeter product (the easiest way to raise funds with a Moloch DAO)||New Feature Development||Team Rage (Dekan, Adrienne, Sam, Amos)|
|2||🟢 Deliver DAOhaus V3 UI/UX design and technical architecture documentation||New Feature Development||Team Sage (Ven, Adrienne, Helle, Jord, Keating, Sam)|
|3||🟢 Maintain existing product reliability, bugs and minor improvements||Maintenance & QOL||Team Sage (Jord, Andy, Sam, Santiago, Owen Keating)|
|4||🟢 Deliver greater HAUS token visibility in the app||New Feature Development||Team Sage (Ven, Amos, Sage Dev)|
|5||🟡 Deliver Boost docs & grants for community devs||Developer Relations||Jord, Spencer, Amos|
|6||🟡 Deliver Experiment formats & start Experiments||Process||Team Rage (Travis & Amos)|
|7||🟠 Begin development on new UI and modular component and data libraries||New Feature Development||Begin development on new UI and modular component and data libraries||Sage|